Sunday, March 15, 2009



I've mentioned it a few times. Emancipating Elias is out and available. Here is the book jacket for your light entertainment. Just click on the photo and it will explode to where you can read it.
The next book, Holyground, hopefully will be out by Christmas for a holiday book release and more importantly, a book signing at the University Club here in Phoenix. What a fun time at the last one!! Holyground is darker than Emancipating, dealing with forgiveness and carrying the burden of that for decades. It seemed so dark that it even depressed me. But then the guys showed up. I won't say anymore now because, well, I don't know what more to say-right now, other than they will be great to meet.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the next one. I read Emancipating in like a day at the hospital holding Emolyn. I loved it! Just wanted to let you know my copy isn't signed and that makes me feel a little left out. But I guess thats what you get through Amazon!

    ReplyDelete