Friday, March 13, 2009

What do we think?

I don't know about this, this 'blog' stuff. I mean I swore I would never do this and here I am-blogging or whatever the politically correct term is. I was convinced by a few friends that it might be good for the book, Emancipating Elias and the birth of another-Holyground sometime before I die, maybe the end of this year or the beginning of next.

Now, if you've been reading this, somehow, you are way ahead of me and already blog and flog and probably eat hot dogs. So, here we go, wandering into a world of typing conversations and virtual voices.

Now, quickly so you can get back to where ever you were, this is me and if you decide to stay and ride the pony over the next few months or years or however long we do this, this site will be the home of what I do, write. Yep, Emancipating is a good book and if you don't have it, you really want it. Order it on line or break into your friends house while their gone and steal it. It's okay, I told you to do it. There are still some at Borders at the Biltmore. If you're reading this in Helsinki, that little piece of information is as worthless as a Speedo and picnic basket for a nice beach day.

So, there will be more later but as for right now, that will be enough. But if you want more, check out the website about the book, www.markjwilliams.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mark, welcome to Blogdom!!
    You were made for blogging... glad you finally realized that!
    Love reading all your posts... love your writing style... love that you love spending time with my husband!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete